- Fixed Cocoapods linking to BackgroundTasks framework
- Fixed deadlock with Core Data PersistentContainer on pre iOS 13 devices
- Fixed some background not properly terminating operations causing command to stack up (eventually getting terminated by the system).
- Fixed bug with Idle signal: idle was incorrectly set to the current time when app is in foreground
- Changed Core Data stack to use NSPersistentContainer
- Now uses a single background context per database
- Now uses a single queue for commands
- Added safety checks for nil values when calling URL append component
- Fixed log for "notification expired" correctly (was logging dismissed before)
kEventDelayMessageDefaultto be used for signalEvent() as the default delay
+ (BOOL)areMessagesLoadedto check if messages are loaded
- Cache signal events in the case of first time run and messages are not loaded yet.
- Remove LLVM perf sections so builds can be exported locally with bitcode re-build
- Fix problems with using Firebase and swizzle is enabled
- Clear badge count on reset
- Correct a bug when resetting the SDK did not cleanup all the data.
- Support for badge count:
EnableBadgefrom plist config. To enable badge support, update your application in your OpenBAck Dashboard
ClearBadgeCountto the plist config.
- Dynamic notification updates are now silent
- The value set to attribute key
kOBKUserAdvertisingIdis now pushed to our servers
- It is possible to use our string interpolation with URLs but you need to make sure the final URL is valid given the attributes and segments used. We do not percent-escape the replacement strings (we don't know where in the URL the replacements are).
This is a major release which is not API compatible with previous releases.