Goals are setup in the SDK and OpenBack Dashboard to track user actions completed within your mobile app, and can be assigned a default monetary value, or a variable monetary value by the SDK for that action. These charts and tables can be filtered to show the last 30 days for all apps, all time for all apps or for a specific app for a custom date range.
This tab shows the number of Goals per day within the given time period. The chart shows:
- Direct Goal Completion
- Indirect Goals Within Conversion Window
- Indirect Goals Outside Window - User Got Push Sometime
- Goals - No Push Ever
- Direct Goal - Cumulative Value
- Indirect Goals within Conversion Window
- Indirect Goals outside Conversion Window - User Got Push
- All Goals - Cumulative Value
The Conversion Window is set within the Goals Settings page in the Dashboard
Revenue From Goals
This tab shows the total number of Active Devices per day within the given time period.